Here at Hallmark Floor Company, the environment and the footprint that we will leave for future generations is a priority in everything that we do. We believe that it starts with education.As we look back on the past year, we are reminded of the incredible amount of time that we’ve spent learning just what “Green” truly means.
- We have learned about Responsible Forest Practices for our Hardwood Flooring Sales.
- We have learned about recyclability for the various ingredients in the carpet we sell.
- We have learned about dustless means of sanding and finishing your hardwood floors.
- We have learned about the environmentally friendly cork, bamboo and linoleum floors.
- We have learned that all are not created equal or environmentally friendly.
- We have learned about floor finishes which are safer for our men while still providing a satisfactory product.
- We have learned about how our products, finishes and adhesives impact your life.
As Sy Syms said ‘An educated consumer is our best customer’, we believe it’s our responsibility to be an educated business to best help you—our “valued customer”.
We hope that you’ll follow our ‘Floor Matters’ blog in 2015, so we can continue to be a resource to help you be both an educated consumer when in comes to all your flooring needs AND leave the world a better place for future generations.